1. Eat healthy foods including fresh fruits, vegetables and lean protein. This will improve your energy and ability to think clearly.
2. Stay active. Exercise is one of the best ways to beat stress. Even a few minutesevery day can help.
3. Study with friends. Being in a group will help you feel less isolated, and you mayeven have a little fun.
4. Build in time for breaks. Take a few minutes to take a walk, practice deepbreathing or other relaxing activities that help you clear your head and feelreenergized.
5. Get plenty of rest. You might not be able to get as much sleep as you’re used to,but aim for at least 6-7 hours each night. People who are well rested do better onexams.
6. Avoid using any drugs or alcohol. They can cloud your mental abilities andactually harm your performance.
7. Get support. Turn to family and friends for support during this exciting, yet challenging time in your life. Remember just do the best you can do.